Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Getting Set Apart as a Missionary 07/06/09

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello everyone!

I never imagined that getting set apart as a missionary was so special. Of course I understood that you were a missionary when you got set apart but it never had really hit me until that day came! I feel so honored to serve the Lord, I can't wait to get to the MTC on wednesday and I can't wait for my parents to have a special tour with President Smith of the MTC. Hopefully it will make everything a little bit easier for them to understand that everything will be ok and that I will be taken care of. Anyways it was an amazing meeting, the spirit was so strong, and there were things said that I will never forget. I'm so thankful that the Lord has established His church on the earth again because I don't think I would have this opportunity anywhere else, but who knows. But either way I feel so blessed to be a part of the Church, for it's teachings, for it's leaders, and for the foundation that our church is set on as it's set on Jesus Christ. It's amazing to see how many blessings we have, if all we take the time to observe to see what we already have. Anyways, this is my last post until my mom takes over and I can't wait to hear from you all and I'll try write you back as soon as I can.

Love you all,
Erik

Here are some pictures from me getting set apart:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates